TMT Tactical Medical Tourniquet
The Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet (TMT) is a hemorrhage control device that is specifically designed for massive extremity hemorrhage control.
This tourniquet is designed with battlefield lessons in mind to ensure ease of application and definitive blockage of the hemorrhage. Allows for true, one-handed application in less than 30 seconds.
Designed to eliminate the current tourniquet "percentage of failure" rate.
Taught as a self-aid and buddy-aid task, the TMT requires little training to treat life-threatening extremity hemorrhage immediately.
- One-handed application in less than 30 seconds for upper and lower extremities
- wider band for occlusion at lower pressure and more comfort
- Dual locking mechanism prevents slippage and pressure loss
- Torsion bar security is identified by an audible signature "click"
- Advanced materials that provide IR and UV protection UV protection is built in for added durability.
- Allows for a range of limb circumferences: 5-3/4" Min 38" Max